Top 10 Tips To Make Sure You Get Enough Sleep During Menopause
1. Switch off all screens such as the TV, tablets and mobiles at least an hour before bed, so you can focus on unwinding.
2. Burn a scented candle while reading or listening to soothing music. and have a bowl of dried hops & lavender on your bedside table for their sleep inducing qualities.
3. Take a bath with Epsom salts, or take magnesium supplements to relax muscles and reduce stress.
4. Drink herbal tea such as camomile or banana.
5. Use Valerian supplements as a natural sleep enhancer.
6. Use ear plugs and eye masks to block any external factors that may disturb you.
7. Relax and unwind before bed with Phytomones Sleepless Nights Calming Face Oil. Designed specifically for hormonal skin ageing. This gorgeous oil is rich in native plant hormones and will deeply nourish and replenish your tired skin, bringing a radiant complexion by sunrise.
8. Meditation before bed can help you relax and quieten a busy or troubled mind.
9. Stretching helps the body relax tense muscles and bring warmth to joints and surrounding tissues. Lie on your bed, stretch your arms and legs and feel the energy move through your body.
10. Keep a bowl of dried hops & lavender on your bedside table for their sleep inducing qualities and spritz pillow with a lavender spray.